3D Intermediate Course
Bring your 3D models to life by integrating electronic engineering! This course builds on students’ prior knowledge of 3D printing, modeling and design. By teaching basic engineering concepts, students will take their skills to the next level and design innovative, multi-part 3D products.
|Overview and Demonstration in 3D Modeling Printing|
|Basic||a. Popular tools used for 3D modeling (Fusion 360)|
|b. What is 3D printing? (Its history and the future)|
|c. Basic components of 3D printer (Hardware, printing materials and software)|
|d. Build your own or buy the 3D printer|
|e. 3D printing demonstration (create Your Own Creation to bring home)|
|Setting Wireless Slicing and 3D Printing Technology|
|Intermediate||Fusion 360 Start up|
• Learn what it and future proof yourself by enlarging job opportunities.
• Understand why with 3D printing, the sky is the limit.
• Learn how to model and turn your imagination into reality.
• Learn how to make real-life 3D physical objects.
• Learn how to find remade models or design your own.
a. 1 x Quality Industry 3D Printer
b. 1 x Learning Industry Cad Software Fusion 360.
Course Duration 15 Hours (2 Days) (excluding lunch time)
For Skill Future please register your interest here: https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/content/portal/en/training-exchange/course-directory/course-detail.html?courseReferenceNumber=TGS-2021004471
For those who have sign up the course 3D Processing with Intermediate Design with us will be able to purchase 1 3D Printer with us as Students Price, within 6months. Limited to first 100pax sign up with us! Course Date 27 & 28 May 2021 (Skill Future Claimable): https://www.ev3dm.com/product/3d-intermediate-course/
* Please kindly take notes Bento Lunch is provided for the 2 days training!
– For skill future please select Payment by skill future and we will send u the detail to submit skill future claim, you don’t need to pay cash!
- If you wanted to purchase a 3D Printer do click on the link: https://www.ev3dm.com/product-category/3d-printer-3d-pen/
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Physical classroom trainings ONLY for FULLY vaccinated trainees. For those not FULLY vaccinated personnel, they MUST show ART NEGATIVE to enter the premise.
- All personnel MUST take Safe Entry.
- All personnel MUST wear mask at all time
- All personnel MUST keep 1 metre safe distancing
- All personnel MUST reduce social interaction.
- No consumption of food in the premise.
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
Note the venue of the training is subject to changes due to class size and availability of the classroom.
Note the minimal class size to start a class is 3 Pax.
*For Companies who have more than 5pax wanted to attend the course we can arrange a specify date for your choice!