This product only supports 1.75mm filament!!!
Compatible with CR-10S
Compatible with CR-10S -S5
Compatible with CR-10S -S4
Compatible with CR-10
Compatible with CR-10 -MINI
Compatible with CR-20
Compatible with CR-20 PRO
Compatible with Ender2
Compatible with Ender3
Compatible with Ender3 PRO
Compatible with TronXY X5S
Compatible with Tevo Tornado
Compatible with Alfawise U20
Compatible with Tronxy XY2
Compatible with Tronxy XY2-Pro
Compatible with Tronxy XY3
Compatible with Tronxy XY3-Pro
Compatible with Tronxy D01
Recommended slicer setting：
retraction speed over 80MM/S
retraction length 2.5-4MM
If you are facing PLA clogging problem，please try the followings:
1. Increase the retraction speed. The speed may have being limited in the firmware try to change it. G-command “M203 E200”
2. Increase the extruder acceleration. check your firmware settings. G-command “M201 E9000”
3. Reduce the retraction length.it depends on your machine setup.
4. Increase the nozzle temperature by 5-10 degrees.
5. Do not install the 2 screws for support the heatblcok like the stock hotend on the CR-10 printer.
6. Make sure that there is no gap between the heatsink and the heat breaker.
CR-10 HeatSink X 1
CR-10 Titanium alloy heat break X 1
CR-10 Heater Block X 1 (Silicone Socks Gift)
*Compatible 100K B3950 Thermistor OR 104GT-2 Thermistor
*0.4MM Harden Nozzle X1
Top quality Hardened Steel V6 Nozzles for peek 3D printers hotend for E3D hotend for peer for carbon fibre.
Hardened abrasion-resistant nozzles developed to last a lifetime.3D printing with abrasives such as carbon fiber,glow-in-the-dark PLA or even filled filaments like woodfill all take their toll on a standard nozzle.These nozzles are fully integrated into the E3D Ecosystem and will fit V6,Lite6,and Titan Aero HotEnds,and are compatible with Prusa 3D printers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.