The Strongest PLA, Smooth, Easy Print!
Nano-diamonds are spherical and act as lubricant in the filament extrusion, causing no increase in nozzle wear. The enhanced thermal conductivity of the material enables printing speed up to 500mm/s. The diamond particles also reinforce the polymer structure, improving the stiffness, strength and adhesion between printed layers. The filament is suitable for consumer-grade and professional FDM/FFF 3D printers. Combination of stiffness, strength, wear resistance and unique thermal features make it the #1 PLA for functional mechanical prints.
- Work on all FDM Machine without require
- No causing nozzle wear
- Low Fiction wear resistant parts
- Prints faster n more reliable
- Improve layer Adhesion
- Push your printer to the Limit
- Nozzle temperature 205°C – 250°C (depending on speed)
- Printing speed 50-500 mm/sec
- Bed temperature 0°C – 60°C
- Stiffness (Young’s modulus) 6500MPa
- Strength (Tensile Strength) 45MPa
- Heat Deflection Temperature 95°C
*Stock arrive on 10 Aug 2020