Having Trouble in Learning Design, Design can be taught differently with Fusion 360. This cloud-powered tool from Autodesk—the makers of AutoCAD, Inventor, and Maya—is the key to instant 3D creativity, used for computer-aided design, manufacturing, and engineering (CAD, CAM, and CAE). This essential training will be able to convert your idea into ready-to-manufacture designs. Ev’s program provides an overview of all the basic operations in Fusion 360, including sketching, extruding 3D objects from sketches, 3D modelling, sculpting, and surface Modelling. Learn how to plan a project; model your ideas; work with sketches, meshes, and surfaces; generate files for 3D printing; and run simulations on your designs. This course walks you through the product design process starting from a partially-realized 2D sketch. It takes you through the finishing steps needed to turn a concept model into something functional and ready for presentation.
- What is cloud-enabled CAD?
- Converting models for Fusion 360
- Using Fusion 360 environments
- Extruding 3D objects from sketches
- Turning a sketch into a surface
- Adding and subtracting objects
- Creating a joint between bodies
- Using the sketching, modeling, and sculpting tools
- Surface modeling
- Generating and downloading meshes
- Converting and importing complex meshes
- Inspecting a model
- 3D printing
- Patching models
- Working with simulations
The Price as listed is per hours base, with a minimum of 3 hours per trip, cap as 2 student max!
Course fees stated is as per person per hours fees
Currently we are developing a range of beginner tutorials for Fusion 360, below is one of the video we create: