The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine distance to an object like bats or dolphins do. It offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. It operation is not affected by sunlight or black material like Sharp rangefinders are (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect).
Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 provides 2cm-300cm non-contact distance sensing capabilities,Ranging accuracy up to 3mm; module comprises an ultrasonic transmitter, a receiver and a control circuit.
Basic operating principle:
- IO port TRIG trigger ranging to at least 10us high level signal;
- the module automatically sends eight 40khz square wave, automatically detects whether a signal return;
- a signal to return to a high output through the IO port ECHO high duration of ultrasound wave from the transmitter to the time of the return. Test distance = (high level time * sound velocity (340M / S)) / 2;
Reliable, high performance, high accuracy, blind area within 2cm
• Power supply: 5V DC
• Ultrasonic Frequency: 40k Hz
• Resolution: 1 cm
• Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market
If you are sourcing an ultrasonic ranging module , the HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Range Finderis a good choice . Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market .Compared to the Shap IR ranging module , the HC-SR04 is more affordable but has the same ranging accuracy and longer ranging distance.
- Version: 1.0
- Operation Level: Digital 5V
- Effectual angle: <15°
- Ranging distance: 2cm – 500 cm
- Resolution: 1cm
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40k Hz
• Board Size: 2.0 x 4.3 x 1.5cm
• Weight: 15.00g
For all overseas customer please email me the item you want and i will send you the official paypal invoice with the shipping cost. Normal shipping with tracking number is USD 3-10 dollar depend on the weight of item!
As for Singapore you can self-collection with appointment only!