- ✨ HIGH PRECISION & LOW SHRINKAG: With this printer resin printed parts will have high detail with no deformation or noticeable shrinkage and the final cured pieces are strong without being brittle. Kexcelled Prototyping Basic resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with a smooth finish.
- 💫 FAST CURING & GREAT STABILITY: Kexcelled Basic Rapid Resin can be rapid prototyping, developed to reduce the forming time with its excellent fluidity. It is able to quickly infiltrate models and cure them into shapes and tends to be making clean-up and post-processing finished pieces much easier. Meanwhile, its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- 🍀 LOW ODOR & BALANCED STRENGTH & TOUGHNESS: It has no pungent odor. In addition, this LCD resin has high strength, after printed while still retaining a certain toughness, which brings fine printing details. It is applicable for LCD devices with 405nm.
- 🌈 COLORS DIVERSE: With high-quality pigments and photo-initiators inside Kexcelled UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork. Colors are available on the transparent, black, white, gray, transparent green, transparent blue, and Tiffany blue, etc 7 colors.
- 🎊 WIDE APPLICATION: The printing parameters of different 3D printers will vary. It is recommended to refer to the details page. Kexcelled Basic is widely used in model production, cultural related, art design, mold verification, etc. fields. It is especially suitable for studios and individual users. The resin bottle is safely packed in a vacuum package, with black pearl cotton attached to the top and bottom. The cap is intact and there is no need to worry about leakage.
- Tensile Strength(MPa) (ASTMD638) 46
- Elastic Modulus(MPa) (ASTMD638) 1150
- Elongation at Break(%) (ASTMD638) 15
- Bending Strength(MPa) (ASTMD790) 50
- Flexural Modulus(MPa) (ASTMD790) 1600
- Notched Impact(J/m) (ASTMD256) 22
- Shore Hardness (ASTMD2240) 86D
- Deformation Temperature(℃) (ASTMD648) 60
Best printing surrounding: 20-25℃,RH≤ 50%