In stock, ready to ship.
The LDO Orbiter V2.0 high precision direct drive extruder designed by Dr. Lorincz Rober in cooperation with LDO.
- Shorter drive gears 11mm vs 15 mm
- Hardened filament drive gears
- Weight reduced to 135 grams
- Smaller, more compact dimensions (11.6% shorter)
- New motor design offers 40% increase in pushing force in real printing conditions and much improvedin acceleration performance
- Flipped drive gears – filament path closer to the extruder center for a more balanced design and perfect fit on delta printers as well
- Stainless steel filament exit guide with 0.2-0.3mm clearance to drive gears for best TPU printing experience and extreme wear resistance when using abrasive filaments
- High temperature resistant injected housings, GPA12
- Machined PEEK secondary drive gear sleeve
- Tension mechanism with grab screw design (Captive Grab Screw)
- Mounting screws in line with filament exit path – improving housing stiffness and easier mounting
- Perfectly aligned filament path
- New, smaller and better PTFE input coupler
- Motor position rotated by additional 10 degrees for easier maintenance and assembly
- Filament sensor add on available for auto load and unload button add on feature
- And many more small changes to improve mechanical accuracy and design look
Link for Product: https://orbiterprojects.com/orbiter-v2-0/
There are no reviews yet.