For Delivery: Stock is Free Delivery
Assemble set is S$100 per set
3D PRINTING PROPERTIES
- Build volume: 300 x 300 x 350 mm
- Layer height: 0.1 mm
- XYZ resolution: 0.01 mm, 0.01 mm, 0.0025 mm
- Feeder system: Bowden
- Extruder type: Dual Gear BMG
- Nozzle type: J-Head
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. extruder temperature: 260 °C
- Max. heated bed temperature: 100 °C
- Frame: Aluminum
- Bed leveling: Manual, Automatic (removable sensor)
- Max. Print Speed: 300 mm/s
- Max. Travel Speed: 1000 mm/s
- Connectivity: USB, TF-Card
- Build-in camera for monitoring: No
- Average operating noise: < 60dB
- Print recovery: No
- Display: Touchscreen control
- Enclosure: Yes
- Free Gift: Magnetic Spring Steel Print bed
- Technology: FFF
- Year: 2019(current upgrade version in 2020 June)
- Assembly: Partially assembled
- Mechanical arrangement: CoreXY
- Manufacturer: Two Trees
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible, Wood, PVA, HIPS
- Operating system: Windows, Mac
- Recommended Slicer: Cura
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Assembled dimensions: 460 x 485 x 590 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Shipping weight: 20.0 kg
Warranty: Local Singapore
Stock: In Stock
Warranty: By Us for 1 year in Singapore Locally!
Thermal runaway is a very scary possibility, we have thermal runaway protection activated by default.
What’s Thermal Protection?
thermal runaway protection aborts a print when there’s something fishy about the thermistor’s readings.
thermal runaway protection in your 3D printer’s firmware is vital for lowering the risk of fires, damage to your printer, and damage to the surrounding area while printing.
How to test your printer to have thermal Protection?
Unscrew the thermistor wire from the heat block using the screwdriver.
Carefully remove the thermistor wires with the tweezers from the heat block and let the thermistor hang in the open air, not touching the heat block.
Set your printer to your standard printing temperatures or 185 °C for the hot end.
Wait about one minute. You should see a thermal runaway error pop up on your printer’s display screen, and all heating should stop.
If your machine purchase from us, didn’t have thermal protection activated please email us firstname.lastname@example.org