Digital Sound Detector Sensor Module
The Digital Sound Detector Sensor Module has an on-board potentiometer to adjust sensitivity, the module outputs high when the threshold is reached.
Given that this device measures whether or not sound has exceeded a threshold, you’re basically left with determining what it is you want to do. What I mean by this is that you can do something when it is quiet and/or you can do something when it is loud. For example:
- You could detect whether or not a motor is running.
- You could set a threshold on pump sound so that you know whether or not there is cavitation.
- In the presence of no sound, you might want to create an ambiance by turning on music.
- In the presence of no sound and no motion, you may go into an energy savings mode and turn off the lights.
When referring sensititivity,
- When less sensitive, it takes more sound to trigger the device
- When more sensitive, it takes less sound to trigger the device
- * Please take notes color of PCB may change varies!